The VMA Boxing Club is made up of remarkable coaches and personal trainers, like Bryan Collwell who work hard to bring you top-quality training.
Bryan is heavily invested in the world of competitive boxing and is planning on turning pro in the near future, however he still manages to find time to teach and offer his mentorship and guidance to our students.
Bryan started boxing at the age of 17 with the goal of getting into better shape for soccer tryouts, but he realized after just one class he preferred Boxing to soccer. Fast forward to present day Bryan has racked up a very impressive career amassing nearly 50 fights as an amateur.
• Heavyweight National Champion (91KG)
• 2020 Olympic trials champion.
• 3 time BC Champion with 4 Golden Gloves titles.
• 2019 Pan American and 2019 Copa de Indepencia (Dominican Republic) Champion.
• Brian has also had 3 kick boxing matches and is the former HFL cruiserweight champion.